Just a small collection of the various cruise logs (commentaries/ship’s logs/etc.) detailing people’s trips on all or part of the Great Loop. A way to travel vicariously and learn while you go 🙂
Some of these also include other trips/rivers/waterways:
- Andiamo – A Ranger 29 Tug
- Cruising on the MemoryMaker
- America’s Great Loop Cruise
- The Sterling Lady III
- Cosmic C
- Cruising America – Halcyon Days – one of my favorites… these people have really done it and lived it, all on a C-Dory – scroll down and see the whole thing…
- English cruise – Check out their English "loop" also!
- Dick and Gayl’s Great Loop Adventures
- Life’s2Short – Todd & Brenda Lanning have "sold it all" and gone on the Great Loop cruise. A big step, and they are documenting it well in a fun to read blog.
- The Voyages of the WalkÃ¼re – Doing the loop in a self-built Bolger AS-29 sailboat.
And another list can be found here: