I must apologize shipmates, as I am sure that no doubt I confused you as I am or was confused. Frame F was drying the other night and I had yet to start of Frame D. I would have started on Frame D last Friday but unfortunately my wife was in a car accident. Good news being that both her and my youngest daughter are fine; but the car is totaled more than likely.

Needless to say I was unable to get any work done on the boat that Friday or Saturday as we went up to my buddies house in St. Louis to have a Bar B Que. It was fun and a good time was had by all.

Sunday however we came back in just enough time for me to change and actually get Frame D built and epoxied. Further I went ahead and filled in the forward part of the inner keel that had an eighth inch gap in it. I just mixed up some super thick epoxy and spread it in there like jam! Should do the trick and provided plenty of structural integrity to that part of the inner keel.

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it), I had to make dinner tonight as my wife was busy with school work. So my time in the shop was brought to an abrupt end after my epoxying.