DIY Boat Owner has their back-issue CD set available for 25% off for a limited time.
Fix It Before the Season Ends . . .
We’ll Help â€“ the Hands-On Boater CD Is Now Available for 25 Percent Off!
DIY’s Hands On Boater CD, which contains 56 whole issues of DIY Boat Owner Magazine, does not go on sale very often. It’s our most popular product, and people have long been willing to pay the standard $99.95 price.
The CD contains every article in every issue in its entirety from 1995 to 2008, issue by issue, page by page. You get hundreds of articles on engine maintenance, electronics, rigging, haulout and dozens of other topics. And it is searchble by topics, using Adobe Reader’s Search function.
For 15 years now, DIY has been bringing you quality information about how to handle maintenance, repairs and upgrades. Our goal is to give you solid advice about how to keep your boat shipshape â€“ and that’s more than just talk.
- DIY is the only magazine dedicated to helping you maintain your boat
- DIY saves you money, by helping you do the work yourself
- Difficult technical concepts explained in readable language
- Repair and improvement projects presented with step-by-step guides
- DIY is the only maintenance magazine endorsed by BoatUS
- DIY upholds ABYC standards
Hands on Boater is a great reference tool â€“ and now you can put it in your hands, and save a few bucks at the same time.