Yeah, progress!

After a bit of entertainment evicting some critters from the boat (that wasp building a next required a bit of care), we got to work some this afternoon.

Dane put in yeoman’s work painting the interior and exterior of the head. I did the paint trim/edges and also drilled some finger holes in the floor panel sections so that you can raise them up without a pry bar.

20100411-152834-img00045-20100411-1528.jpg

Also spent a bit cleaning a little of the "gunk" from under the forward cockpit hatch. Fungus beginning to grow in there after a long, dark, wet winter. Dried it out, cleaned up a little and left the hatch open to air.

20100411-151117-img00042-20100411-1511.jpg

Time = 2 hours