Had a minute to talk over my hinge issues with my friend Roger. As with many things, a fresh set of (skilled) eyes, and its an obvious “why in the world didn’t I think of that”… of maybe “duh”.

Anyway, got a couple of “T” hinges, mounted on the rear of the pod/sponson areas with the strap up and bent over the top lip under the lid. Screwed down and seems like it will work well.

I got one of them mounted, but need a little adjustment to make the lid not hit (of course the first time I screwed the lid on I went to the “outside” of my mark instead of the “inside” and wound up with the lid hanging off the side of the boat a couple of inches.

Supposed to rain tonight, so we’ll see how the leaks go.

Time = 15 minutes