Had a productive evening (I hope).

Mounted my rub rail trial tonight.

IMG\_5122.jpeg

It’s probably not the final mount (will have to fair the screws in better anyhow), but it looks pretty well, fit nicely, covers some of the "bad spots" on the edge of the hull and seems tough.

I think we’ll give it a try and can retrofit with something different easily enough.

Then I moved to the head floor. I had cut it some time back, but didn’t have supports for it to keep it from falling, etc. Got it mounted, with supports and you can stand on it now. Got the first wall support post cut for the head walls, and have in my mind how I’ll do the rest, but I’ll need to pick up a couple of 2×4’s.

Time = 2 hours