Well, got to work again for a bit tonight… just gorgeous weather. Of course I didn’t work on any of my "Next Steps".

Sanded on the front windows and finished the epoxy filling there. Then I added some "trim" strips at the top of the cabin sides. This isn’t part of the plans, but I think it looks nice, and will provide some protection from banging when moored in a lock or with tall pilings (some of the V39 owners have noted banging the cabin top was an issue).

We intend to paint them the trim color (burgandy) and I think it will look nice. They are easy to come off if it doesn’t work out. I will also be putting a handhold rail up there soon.

Yesterday I ordered another gallon of bedliner material, so I can finish up the side decks when it comes in.

Time = 1.5 hours