Well, got to come home a little early and moved on to mowing the lawn. After bending a blade on the mower, I moved on to the boat 🙂

Dane sanded on the exterior cabin side seams a bit and removed some temporary screws that were sticking out. I spent a bit grinding down a couple of protruding pieces of ply.

Ran out of sanding disks for the grinder, so moved to the router and rounded over the edges of all those rear locker covers we created the other day. Looks nice, I think.

IMG\_4677.jpeg

Getting ready to start putting some paint on the cabin.

Money = $4.98 (sanding disks) + $.35 (tax) = $5.33

Time = 1 hour