Last night Dane and I got some ply to start on the cabin walls, and today I managed to make some progress.

I took the day off and actually got to work on things some. It was about 70 degrees here in Atlanta today. Quite a change from the last couple of weeks.

First trimmed the roof edges flush, then started mounting the first of the cabin sidewalls. Hope it stays together.

Got another layer of paint on the roof, and an initial layer on the side panels to start sealing it up. Ran out of time to do any of the bedliner material, which was also on the list for today (have to have a warm enough day to do it)

img_3588.jpeg

img_3590.jpeg

Money = $70.34 (glue and ply) + $4.92 (tax) = $75.26

Time = 4.5 hours