Well, deck work continues.

Dane sanded the forward deck nicely, then vacuumed it and the rear deck area (all the bilges, etc.). Then he wiped down the forward deck to get the remaining dust off.

While he was busy with all that, I cut and mounted the deck support boards for the rear cockpit area. I’m not going to seal those in place quite yet, but the deck fits in fairly well and is getting about ready. Also got the forward deck hatched planed up some and some sealing epoxy on the edges.

I put more fillets and sealing epoxy under the rear deck for a while, then we moved to putting the Xynole cloth on the forward deck. We got it about 2/3rd’s done before I couldn’t deal with the physical position anymore and had to stop. Crouching in that place with the work area shrinking as you work yourself into a corner just wasn’t cutting it 🙂

Hopefully I can "pick up" where I stopped, otherwise, I’ll have to trim it off somewhere mid-deck and "join" it together. I think I can manage that fairly well after the experience on the hull bottom.

Time = 3 hours