Dane and I had the opportunity to work a bit today. I got the forward deck out (it had been sitting in place temporarily) and Dane painted the underside of it to get some sealant there.

While he was on that, I cut the access through Frame A into the small anchor chain well area (nearly forgot that) and reached in and cleaned up some of that. Also got some final sealing done around the chine areas under the forward deck.

When we got done with that, a slapped a quick first coat of paint in the bilge area under the forward deck. I want to at least get it semi-sealed and cleaned up some so that it is a bit more protected (and looks better). Found a few sharp places and things that needed sanded some more.

Time = 3 hours