Another evening with progress!

Dane and I got the cabin posts all notched at the top and the stringer installed between them. Had a little time getting everything cut level, despite my efforts yesterday at marking them. Still had a couple wrong.

My suggestion is get one marked "right" and work from there with a long level. I have better luck with that approach than trying to measure things, but that may just be me.

Once we had them all measured and notched, realized I didn’t have enough small stock, so had to make a quick run to the store, but we got it done.

Money = $20.34 + $1.42 = $21.76

Time = 2 hours