I got so involved in processing all my pictures yesterday I forgot to mention that I also put fiberglass tape down one of the chine seams. Plans specify two layers of the bottom cloth on the chines and I decided to put the tape over the seam and then cloth the entire bottom as the second layer. Seemed to go on nicely and smooth out well.

Tonight I got home late, but there was enough light left to run out and take a look… finished out very nicely. Looks like I got it all well wetted out, and it is really stuck on there. Glad to see it bonded so nicely. That will add a lot of strength and impact resistance to that joint, I believe.