Got home early enough to try to get a little done. Hauled another sheet of MDO around to the boat, swept up a bunch of the accumulated sawdust on top of the hull, and started to get ready to measure and cut the first piece of the second layer of the bottom.

Got it all measured out, and I’m sure it would have fit, but the way I laid it was going to have a lot of waste. Decided on a different method (slide to the other end of the board) and cut there… by the time I got that measured and laid out, I was running out of daylight. I decided it would be better to be safe than sorry, so just put it aside and will revisit tomorrow. Had some problems getting the layout right due to not having enough room to the outsides of the hull for the ply to overhang. It’s a tight fit in there sometimes.

Time = 1 hour