Actually managed to work on the boat and accomplish something today. It reaches the point that you have gone so long without being able to work on it, its hard to get "back into it". Got going and as I figured, it was nice to have that sense of accomplishment. First off cut the four layers of the motor mount for the stern. Got it glued up and then my wife was kind enough to hold the blasted heavy thing in position while I got it fastened. There will be some more glue to add on the seams (radiused epoxy filets) but its in there and stable now.

After that, Dane and I got the first piece of the hull skin cut. Its not fastened yet (got to do some more fairing/planing of the frames first), but it looks about right and was easier to fit in place than I was thinking it might.

Time = 3 hours