If its messy and gluey, I don’t know that I’m meant to deal with it…

Got a new batch of epoxy mixed up… thicker this time. Found a nice way to put it on with a plastic "spatula" (really a flexible paint guide). Got a frame all set up and well along in drying.

Too bad I put it together backwards. And I KNEW it had a specific way to go, but then decided it didn’t matter. It does.

Only real consolation is that I figured it out before the epoxy set up hard, so I could pull things apart and remove most of the gel without having to cut it apart/waste the wood/sand it all off.

Here’s a picture of one of my rollaround workbenches outfitted for epoxy work… does pretty well there too.

 

Time = 2 hours