Well, didn’t get them glued up like I planned… life intruded and I spent 45 min. rappelling down my roof to get to the piece of trim that was blown lose in the storm the other night.

Anyway, we did get the plywood/MDO cut for  frame/bulkhead A. Here it is laid out like it should look when glued.

The MDO was very nice… cut easily, didn’t feather out at all. Didn’t run across any voids. The overlay (paper cover) is primed, and the priming is pretty tough also. I can’t find where the paper ends and the wood begins… its really on there. I’ve put a scrap in the dishwasher to see how it holds up to water.

Time = 2 hours