I continue to be busy shopping away for essential supplies. Can’t get started without about three basics:
- Lumber (dimensional)
- Epoxy (or glue of choice)
This post is going to list some of the epoxy sources I’ve found. Other than recommendations and comments by others, I can’t vouch for any of them, but wanted to list them all in one place so that I can find them again, and so that any of you who are wanting to shop can check them out.
First off, there’s always the "big boys" in the epoxy world:
Then there are some other suppliers that I’ve found:
- Fiberglass Supply
- Fiberglass Coatings, Inc.
- Progressive Epoxy Polymers, Inc. – this side has a lot of detailed epoxy information
- John Greer and Associates
- U.S. Composites
- Raka, Inc.
- B&B Yacht Designs – apparently they resell a nice to use epoxy at great prices… give them a call for details