Got the cloth/PVC fabric last week right before we left town. Didn’t do more with it than open the box and ensure it looked right. Nice, heavy Royal BLUE (since there was a little doubt) PVC.

We glued up the keel, stem, knee and transom pieces tonight. Found that we had missed one cut on the knee, so we had to make one quick cut. Table saw to the rescue again. They are drying under various weights and clamps in the garage.

I didn’t have the requisit 12 clamps… a few buckets and paint cans with the assembly laid flat on the floor seems to be working… we will see.

We used PL Premium glue… I think that will be fine for this run. Now that some of the peices are fitting together, I understand a couple of things better.

Â