Right off the bat, I want to make a few things clear:
- I’m no expert, at much of anything, especially boat building
- I can’t and won’t guarantee anything you may find on the site
- If you see something that is your’s and I haven’t attributed it to you, contact me at [email protected] and I’ll fix it ASAP
- If you see something that is your’s and you don’t want it on the web, let me know and I’ll take it down!
- I promise to do my best in not plagiarizing, etc. Let me know if you see something that I need to work on. I am not trying to steal anybody’s work!
- There is a little advertising on the site… right now, it makes me pretty much nothing. If that ever changes, great, if not, that’s ok also. I will keep it "out of the way" and it will be for boat-building related information.
- I won’t take kickbacks, bribes, whatever from advertisers. If you want to pay me for any of this, great, but don’t expect a quid pro quo.
Also, just to help in my organization, if nothing else, basic posts, news items, etc. will be made from my cac (Craft A Craft, get it?) administrator account. My own building projects and more personal blog type items will be from my bdillahu (Bruce Dillahunty) or v28build accounts. Its all the same person, right now 🙂